Well, SBCGlobal is a telecom company operating in the US and owned by AT&T telecom. Apart from telecom service they also provide email services as well. So, you can use the SBCGlobal email for all your needs to communicate with your family and friends.
But the issue is, most people don’t know the login procedure of the service as they are new to this. Or they’ve forgotten the steps of haven’t logged in to their account for years. So, if you fall into that category and looking for the login procedure of the SBCGlobal email account, you’ve come to the right page.
Let’s have a look at how you can use the ATT email login page to access your SBCGlobal email account.
SBCGlobal.net Login Procedure
Well, you will need to use the ATT email official page to log in to your SBCGlobal email account because ATT provides the email services. However, you can still use the SBCGlobal domain email address. Have a look at what you need to do to log in to your email account with the SBCGlobal domain name.
- Open a web browser and then enter att.net in the URL bar and hit enter to open the official page.
- Now, click on the Mail button from the top right to open the ATT login page.
- Now, you need to enter your SBCGlobal email address in the Username field and password in the Password field.
- After that, you can click on the Sign In button to access your SBCGlobal email account with ease.
- You can also select the ‘keep me signed in’ option to stay signed in on the browser you are currently using.
So, this way you can easily sign in to your SBCGlobal email account using the ATT mail login page. However, if you encounter any SBCGlobal email login issues, you should look for troubleshooting steps for the same.