Emailing has been an integral part of communication within the corporate sector and among students. Employees and even students in schools and colleges have been using these email services to send assignments, documents, reports and personal messages sometimes. Due to this high demand, emailing services have become so rampantly available. These email services include Gmail, Comcast, Yahoo etc. These are available on both Android and iPhone, helps you to receive and send emails. Aol mail iphone, helps you to use email service specifically in the iPhone. If you are an iPhone user and want to know about the configuration of your iPhone with AOL, so you can take advantage of all the mailing features that iPhone provides. Then, you have landed on the right page because we will let you know about the configuration of your AOL with your iPhone.
How to configure AOL mail service with your iPhone?
Configuring Aol settings is crucial if you want to take advantage of the benefits the mailing services provide. But, you have to do that from aol server settings and that is absolutely essential. So, let's get into how you can configure your Aol settings according to your iPhone.
This is how you can set up your iPhone work with AOL:
- Go to the iPhone Home screen and tap on Settings.
- From there select the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option.
- From the Accounts option, click on Add Account then.
- Perhaps select the email account type that you would want.
- Then choose Add Mail Account which might appear below the Mail section.
- You have to fill in your information as it is given below, go on to tap Next
Name: Write your name in this field.
Address: Write your AOL mail address.
Password: Then write your AOL mail password.
Description: here you must write a description ut your email.
- Then, go on to select aol IMAP settings.
- Then a new screen will appear in front of your from AOL email. In that, write your Incoming Mail Server immediately.
Host Name: write the imap.aol.com.
User Name: write your AOL email address.
Password: then your AOL email password.
- Therefore you must enter your Outgoing Mail Server now.
Host Name: you have to write smtp.aol.com.
User Name: the AOL email address that is required.
Password: the essential AOL email password and the site will verify your account.
- Tap on your Mail and Notes both, thereafter, click on the Save option.
That's it, you have configured your AOL mails with your iPhone and now can read all the messages.