Settings up your email account on Outlook can be very helpful as you can add different emails to one single platform and access any one of them by just changing the tabs. It will also save you a lot of time because for accessing different email account on different websites you have to go to their website and then do the login which wastes a lot of time. Here, we have described a process for doing the ATT Outlook Email Settings by following some simple steps. These steps more or less remain the same or other email service providers as well.
Steps to Add AT&T Email in Outlook
Following are the steps to Set up ATT Email on MS Outlook 2016 and the above versions:
- First, you have to open your Outlook desktop application.
- Go to the File menu and click on the “Add Account” button.
- A window will appear, where you have to enter your AT&T email address with @att.net or its subsidiary email extensions.
- For manually doing the mail server settings, click on the “Advanced settings” and check the option under it.
- Click on the “Connect” button.
- Now, from the next window, select IMAP as the Account Type for doing ATT IMAP settings Outlook.
- The “Account Settings” screen will appear, where most of the information will be prefilled. If you still want to do the settings yourself, the following are these:
- Incoming Mail server: imap.mai.att.net
- Port No.: 993
- SSL: Yes
- Outgoing Mail server: smtp.mail.att.net
- Port No.: 465 or 587
- SSL: Yes
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your AT&T email account password on the prompted window.
- Lastly, click on the “Connect” button to end the process.
People Also Ask:-
Why is my ATT email not working in Outlook?
How do I setup my ATT email in Outlook 2010?
Is ATT email POP or IMAP?
Why can I not access my ATT.net email?